Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Pray

I just received a link to another blog from a good friend of mine and I feel the need to share it with anyone and everyone who visits this site. The summer after my freshman year of college I worked at a camp in the Santa Cruz mountains. One of the couples (Dana and Dominic Orlando) I got to know and work with recently had their second child - Jim also worked very closely with Dominic during the summer he was at this camp. They also just discovered that their first child, Natalie, 2 years old, has leukemia. Her life story is one full of ups and downs, including having Down Syndrome, and now she is facing a very scary illness. I ask you to please pray for this family and for Natalie. Check out her blog and read as her story and life unfolds. I write this with tears flowing as I cannot imagine these trials, and yet I know this is a family that is faithful to God and trusts in His perfect plan. May you lift up this family and pray for God's healing to come quickly.

natalieorlando.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Cyndi "Mom" Krill said...

Thank you for sharing Natalie's story with me and the need to pray...I passed the update on to as many family and friends as I could think of...My heart ached for those dear parents who are facing such a serious illness in their precious Natalie's short life. I want you to know I am praying for a safe delivery and healthy baby for you & Jim.Love, Grammy