Tuesday, December 11, 2007

3 years

Next Tuesday Jim and I will celebrate three years of marriage. Wow. I look back on the 3 years and have so many amazing memories. In that time of being married I have watched my husband finish college and start a career, I myself finished my masters degree and also began a career, we bought our first home, and we welcomed our first child in to this world. Of course these are only the big things - they are so many precious daily memories as well. The last 3 years have been filled with just about every emotion - from joy and excitement to fear and sorrow - and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Life is not always "pretty", but life is always fun and I am so thankful I have Jim to share my life with. He is an incredibly patient and loving father, a caring and thoughtful husband, a dedicated and forgiving youth worker, and a man that I thank God for every day.

No comments: