Saturday, May 9, 2009

Trimester 3

I am now officially beginning my third trimester of pregnancy. I started my 27th week today and the tired feeling has already hit. I think it was a combination of a few other things, but I do find it ironic that the night before the third trimester I went to bed at 8:45 and then took a nap also...oh man...it's starting. It's not even 8:00 tonight and I am so tired.
They say that at this point the baby weighs just over 2 pounds. We are in the weight gain phase now where she has pretty much developed completely and now she just grows. Of course this means I will grow also - sigh.
I wish it was August 14 now!!!!!!

2 comments:

HMB said...

My birthday is august 12! Watch out world, another Leo lady is coming!

LeBlonde Princess said...

Matt & Tommy's Castle grandpa was born on August 14th, want to name the baby Marion Wilbur?