Monday, May 25, 2009

My family

In just a few short months we will have our second child and to be honest I cannot even imagine how life will be. I am so excited and yet there is a bit of me that is anxious. It's walking into the unknown - I don't know how it will be. Then I remember that at one point I didn't know how life would be with one kid and as soon as Amalea was born it all fell into place. I don't think we can ever be completely prepared for major life changes because there is no formula that explains the change...instead we must experience the change as it happens and learn as we go. I love my family of 3, but am so incredibly excited for our soon to be family of 4.

(there are more pictures of Amalea from our beach day on her blog at http://www.amaleakrill.com/?p=255)

2 comments:

Jamie Lapeyrolerie said...

I can't wait!!! :)

andy said...

can we see just one belly picture, pretty please?!? =)