Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Mess

One of the biggest things I have learned in the last 6 weeks is to lighten up. I am a pretty neat and organized person and I like my house to be like that also - I like it when things are put away and there is no mess and no clutter. However, Amalea has taught me that there are so many things more important than cleaning and organizing. Yes, I do still try each evening to organize the mess, but I have been so much better about letting things go and just enjoying the moments with my family. I could still do better, but at least I am making progress towards not being so uptight :-)

2 comments:

Hauge said...

Robin,
Cleanliness is next to godliness. Cleaning and organizing is far more important than bonding with your newborn. Take it from me.

- Hauge

McNabb Clan said...

just found your spiffy blog - and wanted to say you & jim are amazing parents! your precious little girl is very blessed!! we will remember her surgery to come. she is a beauty! love you, Ali